Subliminal message warning: Ubisoft have just announced the closed beta of Ghost Recon Online kicks off next month. That month? March. See how I snuck it into the headline? You already knew before you got to the story. The first raft of Ghosts will be let into the secretive world of the closed beta on the fifth of next month. You can sign up here and pray you’re chosen. I’m quite looking forward to running around pretending to be a ghost. Bagsy Slimer! There’s a video to run alongside the announcement. I’m about to watch it for the first time, so do join me.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘subliminal messages’
By Craig Pearson on February 10th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Widthwood : “That's not a problem. Obviously they can put additional reasonable restrictions on lent games, since you are not selling them. For example, they can demand ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Apocalypse : “You should not be so positive.” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- Grape Flavor : “Really, any time anyone expects me to pay them money for any reason, an injustice is done. I certainly deserve to obtain for free whatever ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- brfritos : “"PROBLEM FOUR: There’s a pretty strong failure of taste at a couple of points in the game. Yeah, it’s booby ladies again". Let's see... - ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- MrEclectic : “"downloaded every good Steam game I own" Quote from the "freeloader's" post.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature