I really tried write like a pirate for the opening of this post, but I started sounding like Snoop Dogg. I’d start with “yarrs” but end up adding “-izzle” to the end of words. It got surreal. So instead of being incredibly clever, I’m just going to give it to you straight: this is a Minecraft map where two battleships set to each other across the briny deep, using those complicated bits of Redstone machinery that I never understand to fire TNT across the briny sea. Er, yarr? The ships are anchored opposite each other, and in a hilarious disregard for human safety they fire blocks of TNT using other blocks of TNT loaded into the cannons. Video below, fo’ shizzle.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Super Pirate Battle Royale’
By Craig Pearson on March 9th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- DatonKallandor : “I think I saw one of the missiles lock on to the Sun when it was searching for heatsources. If they've really modelled that the ...” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer
- The Random One : “I call my pocket Yahtzee Ben and rather enjoy his commentary.” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Voronwer : “Not true. While they would have released the game sooner, they admitted that it wasn't as finished as they would have liked. For the past ...” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned
- The Random One : “Yes, but what? What does Germany do that the rest of the world doesn't? It's not the games themselves, since many of them have been ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Ovno : “Looks very interesting... But I'll be waiting for some serious polishing before I throw money at it...” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update