They did. They absolutely, utterly, completely modded a new world into Skyrim that’s based on Super Mario. Super Skyrim Bros. adds a new instance into Skyrim, so you at least won’t be converting all of Bethesda’s chilly wastes to the blocky nightmare you see here. Just a corner of it. A nightmare of question mark blocks, coins, Goombas, Koopas, secrets, and even Bowser. Want to see it in action? You’ll need sunglasses and a quiet room to lie down in after. I’m about to hit my sofa and hide under some cushions.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘super skyrim bros.’
By Craig Pearson on January 11th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Captchist : “We're talking about Project Milo right?” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- iucounu : “My current co-op partner suffers from terrible lag.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Listlurker : “Yeah. I like good shooter games, and I like Plants Versus Zombies. but I really _don't_ need the latter to become the former. Variety is ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- MadTinkerer : “The cliffhanger is I WANT TO KILL THE GODDAMN PHYCHIC SPACE BUGS TO AVENGE ELI'S MURDER BUT VALVE ARE MAKING ME WAIT. When I finally ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Muzman : “It's gauche in our world to talk numbers, because, you know, numbers tend to undermine impressions of success people like to put out and numbers ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice