When I’d finished the excellent Half-Life remake mod Black Mesa I was a bit discombobulated. I looked at the clock and realised that my allotted ten hour slot for playing it had come up short. I was a full 53 minutes early. What was going on? The only explanation was there was a time slip while I was hopping around being Gordon. I put it down to a rogue CERN test and moved on with my life. But now I’ve been made aware of Surface Tension Uncut, a mod that restores the Surface Tension section from the original Half-Life to its full glory in Black Mesa.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Surface Tension Uncut’
By Craig Pearson on January 9th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Harlander : “It could be considered a personality flaw, but describing something as "Mount and Blade with x" is the surest way to get my interest in ...” on Masters Of A Pirate World: Caribbean!
- Slurpy : “My first MMO was Final Fantasy XI, and I honestly thought it was the worst game I had ever played. Then I played WoW, and ...” on Neverwinter Diary: Tales From The Sword Coast Part 3
- gschmidl : “Yes, it's still the same, including a lack of punctuation on all dialogue. It's just sloppy and lazy all over. On the other hand, being ...” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- roselynne : “This is more great than one I know in some game sites.. I hope izombiegames.com will have the same ideas.” on Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery Headed For PC
- Moraven : “Taking all the cards equal or better than what is expected in the Xbone and PS4. 20.19% is the total % from all the cards ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version