This week’s Comic Con sees Valve revealing new sections of Left 4 Dead 2 to the public. We’ve already seen the daytime levels set in New Orleans for The Parish campaign. Now comes Swamp Fever, with its misty, boggy setting, putting at ease those who were afraid the game wouldn’t be dark enough. This will reveal the new Boss Infected, The Spitter. We’re told, “The female Spitter has an area attack that can split up Survivors or flush them out of their hiding spots.” They’ll also show the new uncommon Infected, the Mudman (seen below), along with the cricket bat, AK47, and grenade launcher. So if you’re there, go play it! New images of the game are below.
Posts Tagged ‘swamp fever’
Respond to our gibber
- mwoody : “Nope, absolutely dripping with sizzling pork fat.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- RobF : “The Hermit Games stuff is truly excellent. If you've not grabbed them elsewhere before, do grab 'em whilst they're cheap,” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- pakoito : “Craigh, you have no excuse now.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Fanbuoy : “Has anybody tried simplycdkeys? Is it kosher?” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Ernesto25 : “This may be unpopular but this is pretty much 1 reason i stopped playing the game. Its nice in principle but the polygon update :/” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update