For a few years now, RPS has been nervously eyeing tablets from afar, not entirely sure what to do about them. Well, I say nervously – actually, John spends most of his time doing unmentionably intimate things with his beloved Asus Transformer Prime. Microsoft last night turned up with something that might just end our dilemma. It could introduce brand new ones at the same time, though.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘tablets’
By Alec Meer on June 19th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- aepervius : “Ask the guys making the "syndicate" shooter how well that cross pollination went...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Mr-Link : “Oh god, now that you mentioned it I shudder to think what actual Hotline Miami Fan fiction is like. Personally, I wouldn't even dare type ...” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!
- mouton : “Hype is one of the most harmful phenomena on the internet. Even if the hyped game(film, music, whatever) is genuinely good, it can still blow ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- darkChozo : “Do I sense a Kickstarter?” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- ResonanceCascade : “The facts are legit, but the interpretation of the group numbers is taking some liberties. We have no idea if HL3 is actually on the ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush