If I had a Thief 2 commemorative mug, I’d be supping water (because of water arrows, of course), while pondering losing weight just in case I need to use rope arrows. As it is, I just have a hoodie up. Why? Right now “The Making of Thief 2” is playing on my other monitor as the full game is downloading from GoG.com. Given how excited I was when Thief: Gold hit there last week, I’m even more excited that the second game available now. I loved the first game, but the second game’s rangy missions just edge it for me.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Tafferpatch’
By Craig Pearson on February 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- strangeloup : “"Tons" is a bit of an exaggeration. There are only five loadouts that provide any kind of boost which require a hat, and only three ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- derbefrier : “Sweet, this is a fun game and is a lot more enjoyable after a few patches(namely fixing the check point system and adding a cockpit ...” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- Surlywombat : “They do seem to be publishing some tripe, but the games they are making themselves are still pretty solid (well, PS2 is). Everquest Next is ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- razgon : “Such a horrible game - You constantly move through mobs while attacking, the world is horrible, the graphics are horrible, the combat system is frankly ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- Bluerps : “I think the landless adventurers are a feature that everyone gets, not only the pagans.” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods