Bohemia Interactive’s chopper-centric sim was always going to drop in some angry war tech. That’s what they know, and that’s what we love about them. So we’re here to celebrate the addition of the Hind to Take On Helicopters with a fairly warry trailer. I don’t know about you, but to me the Hind in this DLC launch trailer looks pissed off. Probably because it’s having to do its rarr-war-rarr thing in what’s considered a civilian flight sim. He was born for war, forged in steel, headbutted into aero-dynamic shape, his blades sharpened on the screams of the ghosts of conflict. He’s here to bring more sky death to the mostly sedate world of Take On Helicopters.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Take On Helicopters: Hinds’
By Craig Pearson on March 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Didden : “Easy to get into? Really? I've found DOBA2 to be very complex and nuanced, thus why people play it I guess.” on The Sunday Papers
- VelvetFistIronGlove : “So you've got a bum deal as an author. That sucks. It doesn't follow logically that because authors get a bad deal, everyone should.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Sheng-ji : “Yes because immersion is not subjective and everyone shares your opinions.” on Pre-Thief: Dark Camelot Footage
- neofit : “I am not surprised either. Trion's games are the only ones that "finished", e.g got to top level and saw all the non-repetitious dungeon content, ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- KenTWOu : “Also, no engine has ever nailed that “immersive” feel like the Dark Engine... It's so obvious that you're wrong that I don't want to give ...” on Pre-Thief: Dark Camelot Footage