Mr Tony Gowland pointed us toward his clever puzzle-platformer, Tealy & Orangey, and I am glad that he did. It sees you controlling two jumping balls at the same time – they both move left if you move left, both jump if you hit jump, and so on – to create some fiendish conundrums of spatial puzzling. Initially their obstacle courses are simply in parallel, but then they begin to join up, and then things get complicated. It’s neat. You should try it.
Posts Tagged ‘Tealy & Orangey’
By Jim Rossignol on January 12th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Matchstick : “It has been confirmed on the forum that if they get Greenlit Pre-orderers will get Steam Keys http://inthekill~” on There Is No Barrier To The Door Kickers Trailer
- Craig Pearson : “I think the big, main buildings do, and the rest you can do with as you please.” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- Tomac : “But that's what made Shadow Warrior... Shadow Warrior.” on Heads A Lopping: Shadow Warrior Teaser
- Mephistoau : “Man I had a legendary pre order of this the second I saw it available (which is a long time ago now). Excited as fuck ...” on 18 Minutes Of Heaven: Grim Dawn Alpha Footage
- Casimir's Blake : “Unacceptable? As in "I refuse to play the game" unacceptable? The phrase cutting off your nose to spite your face comes to mind. The books ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light