What can you do in 41 seconds? Clean answers only, please. I ask because that’s the length of the first Batman: Arkham Origins trailery thing, and your time might be better spent elsewhere. You could clean out a dirty nail, or pick your nose, or maybe check that you flushed the toilet the last time you were in there. If you’re determined to watch it, let me quickly break down what you’re about to see: if, say, you wanted to ignore the logos then you’d be down to 11 seconds of footage of Batman fighting new series villain Deathstroke. And if you only wanted to see in-game footage, then the trailer would be exactly zero seconds long. Of course, they’ll argue it was a teaser trailer, and that the full trailer is out on May 20th. In which case I’ll actually have to add those days to my count, which means that this trailer is minus 345641 seconds long.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘teaser trailer’
By Craig Pearson on May 16th, 2013.
By John Walker on September 28th, 2009.
There’s a first trailer for Dawn Of War II: Chaos Rising. It contains: some ice. And a gold man. For less than a second. And that’s it. But if you’re JUST SO PUMPED about the new expansion, perhaps that will be enough?
Respond to our gibber
- Aardvarkk : “I was thinking it was a messier Smash TV revamp..” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- bjohndooh : “They just patched it out, giving resources instantly and added point-and-click trading of resources between players. Trading is a nice addition that should have been ...” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- JavJav : “The thing about MechJeb is you can pretty much do all it does by using the in game Maneuver Node system. Heck, the current version ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- JavJav : “I have to second this, mr. Manley is not only a great source of information and ideas about this particular game, but he's also really ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Liudeius : “I don't know, ion-burns can take so long they are unreasonable to manually control in normal time. (At least when I've tried them)” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program