Clearly the biggest news of the day is the fact Consolevania have managed to get their installation of WAR working after it not doing so last time. Which involved Project Lead Paul Barnett calling up and having a yabber at them, which I suspect is a technical support offer which won’t be extended to the rest of WAR’s playerbase. The full exchange is immortalised in the video beneath the cut, plus lingering footage of a bond girl.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Technical Support’
By Kieron Gillen on October 21st, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Crosmando : “Really? Sure felt like 9 hours to me” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Crosmando : “I heard on the grapevine that you can romance/take to bed the companion woman in this game” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- skalpadda : “*cough*Alec*coug~” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- jfrisby : “Someone should make the Molyneux & Vanaman on a boat game for Molyjam.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- laddyman : “Shame about the gamey bits, though.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting