I keep waiting for the twist in the new Dead Island DLC trailer: it might be that it’s different for everyone that watches it? Did you see Australian Colonel Ryder White going mad between the all too familiar emotional tent-poles of military doctrine and love, while struggling through a tropical paradise filled with the walking dead? He’s the original’s antagonist, which is a decent idea for a story-based expansion. In my version of the trailer below, the zombie plague has also affected his accent.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘tents’
By Craig Pearson on January 27th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Wedge : “Well yeah, I meant the degree to which fans made it moddable. I've played around with the movelist editor program they created, and it's quite ...” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- mickygor : “Or, y'know, classical liberalism. Besides, in a classical liberal model, the poor are still free. They just happen to be poor.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Gap Gen : “I *think* John is talking about the limited case of someone lending something to a friend, rather than mass piracy where you torrent a game ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Christo4 : “I guess that parents buying food is also cheating the system. Kids should buy their own food!” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Keith Nemitz : “Thanks, Colonel J. Those are kind words indeed.” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release