We’ve talked about Trials 2 a lot, we know. So we figured that it was about time we actually shut up and listened a little, and see what Red Lynx, the creators of Trials 2 had to say. A tag team of Creative Director Antti Ilvessuo and CEO Tero Virtala worked hard to answer our questions, speaking in a singular voice we will call RED LYNX. As a gestalt entity, it deserves capitals. We talk about their appearance on Steam, the concept of difficulty, downloadable game and have a competition to give away some Trials 2 goodies. Well, flags. But they count as goodies to the likes of us. Interview and compo… go!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Tero Virtala’
By Kieron Gillen on June 6th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- guygodbois00 : “No, I'll pass this one. Planet Explorers though, is where I have high hopes. Oh, and that silly addictive flash game Kingdom Rush.” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- zachforrest : “assuming that's your character, John...quite a lot of boob area on show?” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- Xocrates : “Not going to lie, I laughed through the entirety of that trailer. Does the COD series have even an ounce of self-awareness? They do realize ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- bleeters : “I'm seeing a lot of words, but none of them tell me whether the aliens still dance with tophats when you lose.” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- Mattressi : “"The people are against them, the politicians are against them, the founding fathers were against them, the constitution is against them. Now the US military ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery