Would David Fincher’s Se7en be any better if the revelation at the end was that the box contained a pile of indie games for almost no money at all? It would certainly be less psychologically damaging to Brad Pitt to discover the Lovecraft inspired platformer Eversion in there instead of (a box of fluffy kittens for sale – spoiler ed). And while he lived happily ever after he could think back to that lovely day when he and Morgan Freeman and Kevin Spacey all hung out in a dusty field playing indie games. That’s the power of cheap indie games, people: they make you forget someone killed loads of people in really horrible ways.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘The Adventures of Shuggy’
By Craig Pearson on December 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- dsi1 : “I know I bash MWO because it doesn't live up to MWLL.” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “I don't think PGI deserves as much dislike as they are getting, but really, they have handled very many of the balance decisions in the ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- Henke : “GOOD! 3 kills.” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “Let's face it, Rock Paper STF-3F would be more effective. I wish your playtimes weren't so late in my timezone. I need people to play ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- Shodex : “As a Mechwarrior fan I second this. The only thing cooler than playing as a bunch of little mechs zipping around doing some scouting while ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War