Three wise men once said, “Intergalactic, planetary. Planetary, intergalactic.” I think we all take solace from those words at some points in our life. For are we not all made of star stuff? Solar 2 is built on this species of Saganian wisdom. Coupled with some delightful planetary physics and a dash of good humour, it’s probably the best time you can have alone with a heavenly body. Um. That’s not what I mean. Um. Um.
Posts Tagged ‘the awesome machinery of nature’
By Brendan Caldwell on June 23rd, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- mickygor : “Or, y'know, classical liberalism. Besides, in a classical liberal model, the poor are still free. They just happen to be poor.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Gap Gen : “I *think* John is talking about the limited case of someone lending something to a friend, rather than mass piracy where you torrent a game ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Christo4 : “I guess that parents buying food is also cheating the system. Kids should buy their own food!” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Keith Nemitz : “Thanks, Colonel J. Those are kind words indeed.” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- Gap Gen : “While I don't condone piracy, I'd argue that the industry's failure to embrace digital technology led in part to piracy becoming more widespread. By not ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature