I’m mesmerised by this hefty chunk of Peter Jackson-esque machinima, using Skyrim and some mods. There’s thankfully no story: just a set up of 500 Draugr, 200 skeletons, 500 Dwarven Warriors, and a dragon all lined up to beat the undead hell out of each other, for a movie that’ll go down in history as The Great Battle of Skyrim. It’s well-shot, nicely edited, and has lots and lots of kapwow. Video herein.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘The Battle Of Skyrim’
By Craig Pearson on February 9th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- mseifullah : “I don't know what's got people in such an insensitive mood today, but I appreciate your post and I think you've made some very critical ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- MobileAssaultDuck : “An adventure into my head while reading the headline. "...Rebirthing..~ "To rebirth something, wouldn't they have to put it back in?" *pictures stillborn fetus being ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- GiantPotato : “One of the mitigating factors for me deciding to use Steam is that I have a feeling that a lot of people who are A) ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Death Saved : “Is it me or did they avoid showing the crystals and anything with serious lighting on the PS3 version? Also i pity everyone who is ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- RedViv : “I doubt that the game design can ever match up with how pretty it looks and sounds.” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August