Here is where you find download links and a video for a brilliant game that took me just over five minutes to complete. It’s a two-button scenery-dodger in which the scenery is a succession of angry shapes and forward motion is impossible to halt. It’s called The Cat That Got The Milk and I feel like it contains colours I’ve not seen on my monitor for ages. It’s an interactive art gallery of sorts, in the least masturbatory way. If you enjoy the nifty soundtrack, it’s available for free here. The game is free as well. Download for Windows here or for Mac here.
Posts Tagged ‘The Cat That Got The Milk’
By Adam Smith on January 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- ojrac : “Does anyone know if this is a public mod? It looks like they're just not distributing it, but I'm hoping it's out there somewhere.” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- Time4Pizza : “Please scroll up. In my other reply I believe I defined failure. As I said, for you small fraction of MMO players who enjoy this ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Bhazor : “6 games that came out in the 18 months before its release. And again my point is: Are you saying it isn't a setting filled ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- Brun : “If you want to look at the future of MMOs, I suggest taking a long, hard look at EVE. The sandbox is the future. Right ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Nick : “Uh, I'm pretty sure they were pissed off about Hitmans first teaser trailer. And The first Saint's Row teaser had gameplay footage (or foot-to-groinage~ albeit ...” on Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Still Shows No Game