Oh, it’s trailer time! A bunch of stuff was shown off at the Spike VGAs including the first trailer for Terminator Salvation, which is set to be released alongside the film next may. It’s been co-developed by GRIN (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Ballistics) and Terminator IP-owners The Halcyon company. The game, like the film, features the actual future war between Jon Conner’s resistance and the machines.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘the halcyon company’
By Jim Rossignol on December 16th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- LionsPhil : “You've tried to skip trailers on a normal set-top-box DVD player before, right? What makes you think you can mute or change channel? Operation not ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- NyuBomber : “Don't forget Johnny Cage! He'll nail your groin if you do.” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- solidsquid : “How long would it take for someone to get penis enlargement spam and try to sue microsoft for slander?” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- NyuBomber : “Yes! Hopeful that NRS and DC already have it in the works for PC, but I already have it for my console box.” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- cunningmunki : “I guess it needs to be on all the time so that you can just plonk yourself down on your sofa and say "Exbaahcks aahn" ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC