Moon alert! Electronic Arts co-founder Joe Ybarra’s Joe Got Game announced yesterday they want $700,000 to Kickstart Shackleton Crater, a lunar colonization strategy game. Oh okay then a “lunar colonization strategy game based on today’s science and tomorrow’s dream”. On tomorrow’s dream. Yeah!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘The Moon’
By Cara Ellison on March 12th, 2013.
By Adam Smith on February 27th, 2012.
Monday morning is my time for calming soundscapes and otherworldly experience. The other world in this case is The Moon, the one you’ve been casting longing glances at for much of your life, thinking ‘one day I will build a robot factory upon you, the moon, one day.’ Today is not that day but Lunar Flight, which I’ve enthusiastically enthused about before, has since been released on Desura and Gamers Gate for £6.99. It’s a lander simulation that seems simple at first but quickly becomes complex as you spin moon-ward, the last of your fuel burning away in an attempt to correct a course that ends in a crater of your own making. There’s a launch trailer below.
Respond to our gibber
- timethor : “Physical lending is very strongly limited by the elements of trust and uncertainty. When I lend someone a book, I can’t be sure if, when, ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Haplo : “Speak for yourself. The cabinets are just incredibly teddious, and personally I think most people will just have to grin and bear their inclusion.” on Toy Story: Plush’s Trailer Is Strangely Sinister
- Haplo : “Actually very interested by this. The survival part is what especially draws me and so long as they get that right it wouldn't matter if ...” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- lijenstina : “Then why not have The Office on Xbox. With Steve Ballmer.” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- 1Life0Continues : “One of the only zombies I can tolerate anymore. http://www.youtu~ Please, entertainment industry, enough with the zombies. Actually, I can't blame them, but I can ...” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light