There’s a lot you can do in a month. You can write a novel, you can fill in one 12th of your calendar, you can take ride around the Earth once while on the moon. It depends on the month, though. For example, from February 25th to March 25th 2013 you’ll be unable to play BioShock Infinite. It was due out on the 26th of February, but Irrational are taking an extra month to ‘polish’ it. At least they chose February. If they delayed it for a month at any other time of the year, it would have taken longer to complete it. Thank you, February. You’re the best month.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘The never-ending saga of release dates’
By Craig Pearson on December 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- The Random One : “Pretty great selection this week, as usual. I must be really rusty because I couldn't figure out what Notes' REAL AND TRUE goal should be.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- FriendlyFire : “Ah, that kind. That kind of criticism has always been there and is largely made by idiots who aren't even worth listening to. It's not ...” on The Sunday Papers
- ernierock : “My friend really pushed me into trying LoL with him (but I just don't really like MOBAs) and it was the worst gaming experience I ...” on The Sunday Papers
- JackShandy : “Activision lies in ruins after indie games KILLERS CREED, CALL OF SPIRIT and TONY EAGLE sweep their audience out from under them.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Don Reba : “They are both SciFi Westerns, except this time around we are following the sheriff. Both shows have a cowboy, a stunted girl with superpowers, a ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs