In-game footage aplenty in this multifarious trailer for space-flyin’ FPS The Precursors. The trailer shows us the gun that you have to feed, the slightly ropey-looking space combat, the excellent-looking will-it-be-buggy-buggy, the just-a-big-person mech, funny-looking tree people, and lots of other glowy extra-terrestrial stuff.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘the precursors’
By Jim Rossignol on July 22nd, 2008.
By John Walker on April 16th, 2008.
My challenge to you. Watch the video of Deep Shadows‘ (they behind Boiling Point and White Gold) latest, The Precursors below the click-o-link and as quickly as possible shout out which genre you think it’s going to be. You get three guesses. (No cheating by looking at Jim’s previous comments). Meanwhile, here are two images that won’t help.
Respond to our gibber
- KarenYoung57 : “Allison. true that Edna`s story is impressive... yesterday I picked up a great Smart ForTwo from bringing in $4657 this month and a little over ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide
- KarenYoung57 : “If you think Edna`s story is impressive..., 5 weeks ago father in-law brought in $5681 putting in 40 hours a month in their apartment and ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- KarenYoung57 : “up to I saw the check which said $7967, I did not believe that my father in law had been truley taking home money part ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Zenicetus : “Agreed. I can live without voices and cutscenes in a singleplayer game. Many of the classic first and second-generatio~ PC games got by just fine, ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- KarenYoung57 : “--------------” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview