New Borderlands DLC, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, will be out on Thursday, priced at $10. Apparently this new pack is even bigger than the previous Island Of Dr Ned, and continues the game from where it ended, raising the level cap to 61. There are reportedly thirty new enemies in this expansion, and even a 4-player vehicle (pictured above). Some trailers below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘The Secret Armory of General Knoxx’
By Jim Rossignol on February 23rd, 2010.
By Jim Rossignol on January 29th, 2010.
Gearbox have announced, but not dated, another piece of DLC for Borderlands. Here’s the blurb:
“This DLC extends the Borderlands experience, providing new challenges and opportunities for growth for characters from around level 34 to level 50. Growth for characters at 50? Yeah, that’s right, we’ve raised the level cap; even players who think they’ve seen it all have tons more to do! The Secret Armory of General Knoxx offers hours of thrilling shooting and looting for Borderlands players!”
Quick comments poll: How many of you bought some Borderlands DLC? Will you get more?
Respond to our gibber
- dee : “John has the most adorable drawing style.” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- theallmightybob : “I know the maps are small, but no minimap makes me a sad panda, and the game wouldent edge scroll unless I missed something.” on On A Stick: Moon Rising’s New Beta
- stampy : “They can write pre-alpha under the title if they want, but the game is very much released.” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- stampy : “I've got something worse than celestial coins... I didn't know about the exploits, and on sunday morning, I decided to buy some zen for character ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- MellowKrogoth : “Agreed about some of these push updates being a bit annoying, but the format change you speak about only happened once AFAIR. Sounds like you ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update