Ugh. I feel dirty. I just took The Secret World’s newly launched “social tool” The Secret War for a spin, and it forced me to do some things even a childhood of grisly newfangled murder simulators never prepared me for. It is, in short, everything you hate about Facebook gaming – except that’s the whole game. I’m feeling a bit ranty right now, so join me after the break for the gory details. Oh, and consider brewing up some coffee so you can spit-take it in enraged astonishment.
Posts Tagged ‘The Secret War’
By Nathan Grayson on April 19th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- odgaf : “the problem is that theres too many people like you, you dont care about the 2nd hand market, you dont care about sharing, you dont ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Incision : “The entire premise of the article is founded upon the author asserting that certain principles used to justify the defense of copyright are ethically wrong, ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- pmuschi : “Ok you guys, quit horsing around.” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight
- derbefrier : “sweet, I will pre order this soon then since I missed the kickstarter. Is looking pretty fun!” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- Jim Rossignol : “We've certainly put some time into thinking about interiors, but they're simply beyond our means at present.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains