Adventure, ho! In the sense of heading out, of course, not issuing a demand to an unimaginative lady of the night. This latest pay-more-or-less-what-you-want bundle to hit the net is a pretty good deal, with seven games for the usual pay-more-or-less-what-you want, including Gemini Rue and a brand new offering called The Sea Will Claim Everything, a bit of charity, and an interesting way to help kickstart a new developer without spending a penny extra.
Posts Tagged ‘the shivah’
By Richard Cobbett on May 23rd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- crizzyeyes : “Honestly, when I saw the trailer for the Wizardry MMO, I was excited. Every bit of it oozed Dark Souls. Then I read about the ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- Seraph : “You and I must be polar opposites, because I'm totally stuck on that title.” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- scatterlogical : “I've backed this, it looks pretty sweet - except they NEED to come up with a better name. "The Untitled Game" is just a stupid ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- bongosabbath : “Call of Doogie. Starring Neil Patrick Harris.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- bongosabbath : “*applause*” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery