I know the setting of Skyrim is a broken world, tearing itself in apart in a civil war while giant death beasts roam the sky, but I’m waiting for a romantic comedy machinima set in Whiterun. There’s so much ‘war this and death that’ that it could use a little levity. The Siege Of Markarth is well made death this and war that, to be fair. 8 minutes of killing, but it also tells a story – I was captivated, as the assassin… hmmm, nope. You’ll have to watch to find out. I’m not going to be that guy and ruin it for you.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘The Siege Of Markarth’
By Craig Pearson on March 22nd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Grape Flavor : “Oh yes, we know, John, and I respect you much less for it. God forbid someone block your precious ads - the injustice of it! ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- odgaf : “the games industry is a disgrace im an older gamer, one of the ones who supported the games industry from the late 70s when digital ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- jrodman : “Our debit cards take the money out of our accounts on purchase as well, but they have a VISA logo.” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- malkav11 : “You're missing a key caveat of Kindle lending. Namely, that you can only do it once -ever- per book. (And only do it at all ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Don Reba : “The important thing to remember is that like any contract, a license is consensual. No one can force you to buy a license you don’t ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature