Okay, we’ve done the World of Goo Soundtrack before, but this is something else. Imagine if all electricity just disappeared and we were reduced to a feudal state. How would you bring back memories of that most glorious goo-featuring game? Well, you’d gather around the piano and have someone play its music. But how would they know it? That had me stumped too, until I saw on Indie Games that Sebastian Wolff has put up all the sheet piano music for the game on his site. Quickly! Print it out before electricity disappears. It could happen any second. And for those who foolishly consider me as a Cassandra, watch Mr Wolff play the songs below. It’s really rather lovely.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘There will never be another piano score post’
By Kieron Gillen on April 21st, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Jorum : “Could be very interesting if they put the work in. The setting has lots of scope - immense vehicle battles in deserts, brutal city fighting, ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- mwoody : “I want to understand this game, but nothing I've read or seen differentiates it from Minecraft it any way. ANY game with multiplayer is going ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- PoulWrist : “"for the PlayStation Portable and Nintendo DS" - it might as well not exist.” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- PoulWrist : “Why are there wallabys on a scottish island? And is this island normally visited by people, or do the wallabys live in seclusion?” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- Jorum : “Sounds like the 2nd War for Armageddon (would be silly to base game on third) - so no Black Templars” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon