Clever things can be acknowledged in a myriad of ways. A knowing nod. A brief chuckle. A loud groan followed by social ostracization and self-loathing if it’s so-bad-it’s-good-no-wait-it’s-still-bad pun. This Is A Tab transcends all of these things. Designed as part of Ludum Dare 23 – whose theme was “tiny world” – it’s, er, a pretty literal interpretation of the theme. It’s also incredibly brief, but so, so worth the time. Admittedly, this thing’s a bit of a one-trick pony, so saying much more would ruin the surprise. But gosh, you still get a figurative pony. I’ve been asking for one of those for years, and all I’ve gotten are figurative sweaters and socks.
Posts Tagged ‘This is a tab’
By Nathan Grayson on May 18th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Sassenach : “IF THE ONE YOU'RE REALLY ON SINKS TOO, THE SIMULATION WILL NEED TO BE TONED DOWN.” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- tobecooper : “They may not have any personality, but they have all the braains.” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update
- Conehead The Barbarian : “I've been following this game for about quite a while now (maybe seven months), it's made considerable progress since then. Still not bought it yet ...” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update
- Duke of Chutney : “imo Consoles only really became cool in the past console generation for several people i know, and PC gaming is viewed by many people as ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- The_Great_Skratsby : “Gosh this is cool news, and a cockpit view? Hooo, I think I'll wait till the summer sale.” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop