Were you looking the other way when the Diablo 3 open beta launched last weekend? I’m sorry. If reports are to be believed, the servers wobbled like a gyroscope at the end of a good spin, so you if you missed out you probably saved yourself from being teased by the title screen. There is some comfort to be had in the Witch Doctor overview video Blizzard have just released: it’s his life story and shows how he’ll turn NPCs against each other and launch flame-engulfed bats into the faces of those that cross him. Judging by the video beneath, that seems to be everyone.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘those poor bats’
By Craig Pearson on April 24th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- dsi1 : “I know I bash MWO because it doesn't live up to MWLL.” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “I don't think PGI deserves as much dislike as they are getting, but really, they have handled very many of the balance decisions in the ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- Henke : “GOOD! 3 kills.” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “Let's face it, Rock Paper STF-3F would be more effective. I wish your playtimes weren't so late in my timezone. I need people to play ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- Shodex : “As a Mechwarrior fan I second this. The only thing cooler than playing as a bunch of little mechs zipping around doing some scouting while ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War