Want to hear me, Rob Zacny and Julian Murdoch talk about Men Of War, and specifically Men Of War: Assault Squad, for almost an hour? No, okay. Well if you do know anyone who does then they can tune into the latest episode of the Three Moves Ahead podcast right here. We talk about Men Of War. A lot. I think I repeat myself, and probably lose the thread a bit, before saying something profound. (No tea for an hour!) It’s a fun time.
Posts Tagged ‘Three Moves Ahead’
By Jim Rossignol on March 17th, 2011.
By Kieron Gillen on March 3rd, 2009.
While Alec and I are going to try and wave a mike at each other tomorrow, I was thinking you chaps my be interested in another podcast. It’s a strategy-focused one, ran by Troy Goodfellow with a panel of talking heads in the form of Tom Chick, Bruce Geryk and Julian Murdoch. Three Moves Ahead has two episodes so far. The first was something of a technical mess, with poor old Julian’s voice not recording, but has been enlivened with Vic “Armageddon Empires/Solium Infernum” Davis as a guest talking about all thing devil-related. The second gets on an even keel and chats about Empire Total War, Demi-God, Sins of a Solar Empire and some console toy trinket. I’d recommend it to anyone who enjoys strategy yibber and warn away anyone who whines about our sound quality. You whiners.
Oh – snippet of info from the Vic interview: Armageddon Empires sold over 5000 copies. For thirty dollars a pop, not bad.
Respond to our gibber
- Dr I am a Doctor : “Same Except one step behind Which means good and available indie games ahaha” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- mont3core : “Yeah can you imagine a successful film critic having never seen star wars? And, THEN writing a limp blog post about the first few minutes ...” on On Difficulty: A Few Hours With System Shock 2
- Gap Gen : “Ah sure, plenty of research work isn't published (the debate about whether negative results should be more visible is an interesting one, mind) and is ...” on The Sunday Papers
- lordcooper : “Not Big Pepper.” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- cowardly : “To other people, yes, but there is a large amount of fulfillment to be gained by solving a problem. Most of the maths I do ...” on The Sunday Papers