There’s something profoundly relaxing about a game of golf. It’s almost as good for de-stressing a man as getting involved in a rabid sex-frenzy with multiple women. Just don’t get caught playing golf, the media will have a field-day… Anyway, it’s worth considering that the latest Tiger Woods game is an entirely browser-based affair (sorry, no pun intended). You can experience some of Tiger’s stick-parabola majesty for free over at Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online, where EA have constructed an elegant golfer game using Unity, so it’s playable on Mac and PC. It’s only free up to a point, of course, and you can unlock all the featured courses with a monthly or yearly sub (£6.99 and £49.99) and buy bits and pieces in the micro-transaction emporium of golf tat. Jolly good. Carry on.
Posts Tagged ‘tiger woods pga tour online’
By Jim Rossignol on April 7th, 2010.
By Alec Meer on January 25th, 2010.
That is the first Tiger Woods gag I’ve ever made, anywhere, for the record – I’m entitled to at least one after these longs weeks of respectful silence, surely?
It’s made in reference to what’s a surprise move by EA, and a big ol’ happy event for the Unity engine. Which, just to remind the slowpokes, is a pretty darn beefy 3D game engine capable of running inside a browser. In this case, to power full-blown golf sim Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online. Yeah, Disgraced Sex Pest Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online. Get over it. The last word’s the important bit.
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- crizzyeyes : “Honestly, when I saw the trailer for the Wizardry MMO, I was excited. Every bit of it oozed Dark Souls. Then I read about the ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- Seraph : “You and I must be polar opposites, because I'm totally stuck on that title.” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- scatterlogical : “I've backed this, it looks pretty sweet - except they NEED to come up with a better name. "The Untitled Game" is just a stupid ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- bongosabbath : “Call of Doogie. Starring Neil Patrick Harris.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- bongosabbath : “*applause*” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery