So I can barely even recollect the 2007 third-person fantasy RPG Dawn Of Magic (which was called something like “Blood Magic” in Russia), but that’s probably because it was deemed a bit rubbish. Undeterred by the picky Westerners, Russian developer Sky Fallen (who did Deathtrack Resurrection) is apparently working on what looks set to be sequel of sorts for the game, which will be called Time Of Shadows by new publishers Kalypso Media. Except no! We just got a press release thirty seconds ago announcing that Kalypso are calling it Dawn Of Magic 2, too. So what happens to Time Of Shadows now? No idea. They should probably just go for broke call it Blood Time Of Magi2 Dawn. Something like that.
Posts Tagged ‘time of shadows’
By Jim Rossignol on May 13th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- derbefrier : “yes buy darksouls I need more noobs to invade :D also dont forget the mods : DSfix to fix the resolution http://blog.meta~ DSCfix so that ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Eclipse : “You have Windows 8 right? I know it's retarded but if you do, I had your very same problem: you have to install the version ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- eokbloguc2 : “10... I would like to comprehend when you write this article is what kind of mood, why would you write this article, also written so ...” on Ways To Conceal The Emptiness of Existence
- frightlever : “I really like Defiance. Don't really understand the comparisons with Firefly. Firefly was great, but it's a very different show to Defiance. The politicking in ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- baldosa : “"Oh man, I've kill a spy with ONE SHOT of my pistol. I'm the best" - Scout Is really easy to kill a spy with ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update