Agent Dan stalked the halls of E3 until he caught up with Timothy Gerritsen, Director of Development at Irrational Games and Executive Producer on Bioshock Infinite. They then talked Heisenberg, Bader-Meinhoff, pulp fiction, psychoses… and sometimes even Bioshock.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Timothy Gerritsen’
By Dan Grill on June 22nd, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- ResonanceCascade : “Collie of Doody: Muttern Warefur.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Flammablezeus : “Well let's just hope that EA keeps its priorities straight by not forcing our characters to be.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Gap Gen : “Ghost dog says wooooOOOOoooooof~” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Oneironaut : “Maybe they'll have powerups that give you dog mode.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Bobtree : “I still use a 4:3 CRT. Wider (shorter) ratios are not inherently better.” on N Times: The Way Of The Ninja Updates