In my life I’ve shot about 100 bullets and taken about 12 billion photographs, so why are the stats in games skewed towards bangthings? I’ll tell you why: Gov’t funded Big Ammo have been lobbying to have guns replace photographs in all games. Doom was originally about photographing demon families for their Christmas cards, until the developers were visited in the dead of night. Then it mysteriously became about killing things with bullets. Check the game code. It’s all in the code, people! Well brave soldiers Retro Affect are fighting the good fight with Snapshot, their bullet-free platform game where you use photos of the environment to solve puzzles. Five minutes of Zapruder-beating footage is right here. You can’t stop the signal!
Posts Tagged ‘tin-foil hats’
By Craig Pearson on February 20th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- fish99 : “A lot of digital sales don't show up on google shopping.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- fish99 : “Maybe try removing GFWL and downloading the standalone version (if there is one).” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Cinek : “70% for creator would be fair IMHO. 30% is for example what Apple charges from companies for selling their soft in iStore. It sounds like ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Vorphalack : “Think about it like this. Valves drive on player created content works perfectly in DotA2, which was designed with a mix bag of styles and ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Shepardus : “I wish more people realized this.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update