Glitch is certainly intriguing. Being made by a spin-off team from the developers of Flickr, and having hired Katamari-creator Keita Takahashi, it proceeded to tell us about its potential for emergent play in a quirky 2D world. It wants to be the cleverest of the “casual” MMOs. But could it live up to such ambitions? Or is that beautiful art and imaginative writing stuck in a quagmire of MMO grind? We sent in Agent Smee to find out.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Tiny Spark’
By Andrew Smee on October 4th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Sucram : “It's Brian the rabbit, there to guide you through all things.” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- jellydonut : “Why though? Why play EA's version of this? Valve's Dota 2 is still in beta and it's as polished as can be.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- HighlordKiwi : “And here... http://en.wikipe~” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Noburu : “The concept itself doesnt sound bad in theory but: 1. Its ANOTHER MOBA 2. Its EA. How much do you want to bet its P2W ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Apocalypse : “"If you’re annoyed on both sides of the phone, or annoyed at both drivers and pedestrians, maybe it’s because you’re better than the other people ...” on Wot I Think: I Get This Call Every Day