It’s starting to feel like intro day here on RPS. Art Of The Title have just concluded their first gaming title sequence dissection, cracking the chest of the appropriately surgical opening of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Production company Goldtooth Creative Paul Furminger’s discusses the scene’s grand theme: “The original concept was a descent from the macroscopic to the microscopic and from the organic to the mechanical. We started working on storyboards and animatics that began with the gruesome reality of Adam’s beaten body and ended with the sublime perfection of veins and circuitry combining at a microscopic level.” Man, I regret skipping it now.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Title’
By Craig Pearson on January 30th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- communisthamster : “Yeah, being able to play it in singleplayer with a bunch of interacting AI civs, that would redeem minecraft in my eyes.” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- MadTinkerer : “"Em-Oh-Arr-Peg-E~ That's how I'm pronouncing MMORPG from now on.” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- derella : “I can't wait to see where they take the "Bullfrog Masterpiece" genre!” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- BTAxis : “Wonder if there's a point in playing this singleplayer? The lack of purpose to the things you build has always been a great problem with ...” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- Donjo : “"...and here are all the rights to the stuff you were working on, we could easily keep all the work you did and sit on ...” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere