The man in this video had ten different customised weapons waiting for him at any time, so remember that if you choose to mock his overly-dramatic presentation of Ghost Recon Future Soldier’s Gunsmith capabilities in the comments: he probably has a ‘snotty internet jerk’ config that’ll make the Windows key on your keyboard garotte you. The plug and play aspect of the arsenal in Ubisoft’s future shooter means there’s a gun configuration for ever day of the week, plus 19’999’993 more days after that. Such configuration is essential if you’re in the hunt for The World’s Most Dangerous Man. I’m not sure if the video is hinting that Osama will be in Future Soldier, but I don’t think it fits in the time frame. Not that they really care about realism: X-ray guns? If they have those then they’d clearly have a mecha Bin Laden.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Tom Clancy I guess’
By Craig Pearson on March 8th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- SuicideKing : “Well, i posted the steam thingy last night (or was it today morning?) on the sounddogger post, and someone else below that posted about Microshit's ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- MasterDex : “You'd be wrong. Co-op was in the original.” on Yikes: Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Pulled, BGII On Hold
- SuicideKing : “Yeah so we should get this game first, you know. PIRATEFACE” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- amateurviking : “I hope it's a great success chaps. Sorry I can't come, one of my friends has rather selfishly decided to get married the same weekend.” on Rezzed: Planetside 2, Watch Sessions Online
- Curundir : “Language error: "because your goal in this delightful (and free) magical rainbow rhythm triangle avalanche is to avoiding fucking up the soundtrack" In short: "your ...” on Wot I Think: Soundodger