Mr Tony Gowland pointed us toward his clever puzzle-platformer, Tealy & Orangey, and I am glad that he did. It sees you controlling two jumping balls at the same time – they both move left if you move left, both jump if you hit jump, and so on – to create some fiendish conundrums of spatial puzzling. Initially their obstacle courses are simply in parallel, but then they begin to join up, and then things get complicated. It’s neat. You should try it.
Posts Tagged ‘Tony Gowland’
By Jim Rossignol on January 12th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Seraph : “You and I must be polar opposites, because I'm totally stuck on that title.” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- scatterlogical : “I've backed this, it looks pretty sweet - except they NEED to come up with a better name. "The Untitled Game" is just a stupid ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- bongosabbath : “Call of Doogie. Starring Neil Patrick Harris.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- bongosabbath : “*applause*” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- fuzziest : “I think this game seems way too early in development for a kickstarter considering they are inexperienced devs. This isn't like hearing a pitch from ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview