If there’s a surprise in the announcement that there’s to be another game in EA’s modern reboot of the Medal of Honor series, it’s that the subtitle “Warfighter” survived basic training: no-one in the development studio giggled, no-one in marketing made this face >:(, John Riccitiello didn’t suddenly come to his senses on the toilet and tell them to ‘drop it and call it “2″‘? Not only is it a redundant mess of a name, but it’s not even a unique redundant mess. I expect Tom Clancy to hold a mock funeral, just so he can commence grave-spinning. So yes, there is a man, he’ll be fighting in a war. Other details are somewhat missing in action.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Too Much WAR’
By Craig Pearson on February 24th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Muppetizer : “)” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- Derpentine : “I'm fairly sure Jim is getting some kind of kickback from these chaps. Either way, Procedural World looks far better and although not exactly showing ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- WJonathan : “Looks like a Lovecraftian-sca~ disaster. Procedurally generated plot arcs and characters? "the procedural plots are generated from basic blueprints" No, it's either randomly generated or ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- DarkLiberator : “A trailer that shows gameplay and explains the game. Good one.” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- The Random One : “It seems to know how to use a narrow but versatile pool of movesets. We'll have to wait for it to come out of course, ...” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage