Onlive and the IGF are spooning for a fortnight. The sensual lovers are celebrating the Indie Gaming New Year by giving you access to 30 minute demos of 16 IGF finalists. The alphabetically sexy list of games is: Atom Zombie Smasher, Be Good, Botanicula, Dear Esther, Dustforce, English Country Tune, Frozen Synapse, FTL, Lume, Nitronic Rush, Once Upon a Spacetime, POP, SpaceChem, To the Moon, Toren, and WAY.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Toren’
By Craig Pearson on February 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- lucky jim : “It's a great game, yeah.. seems a little late, though. Especially with Injustice out now. I was disappointed for years after seeing NRS' high quality ...” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- gekitsu : “speaking of pc titles and not of specific drm the game itself may employ: i am more likely to be able to play the product ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Ergates_Antius : “In technological terms, yes. In commercial terms, no. Not only do the volumes make a huge difference, but there is commercial precedence for lending - ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Kpatrpa : “Very nice post, fucking surprising given it's John Walker. That said, how do you propose people resist? The only option is to not purchase, however ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- RProxyOnly : “This may be relevant for a stupid person but I am hardly that....Consider my bases already covered. Also.. NOT noticed decrease in pirate materials.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature