That’s what it would sound like if Dracula was a fan of Borderlands 2. Imagine that. He wouldn’t be able to say the word ‘Vault’ without everyone imagining he’s actually attempting to say ‘what’. But then ‘Vault’ doesn’t make much sense in that context. That is the tragedy of Dracula. I am not tragic in the slightest, so when I do it is actually a pun. What it means is this post has more than one Borderlands 2 trailer. In fact it has two: one showing off the new campaign being released today, and the other finally explaining what the new class, Gaige The Mechromancer, is capable of. She was released last week, a week before her set release date, and I imagine the video people doggedly finished her trailer as a a form of protest.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Tragedy of Dracula’
By Craig Pearson on October 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- gschmidl : “Yes, it's still the same, including a lack of punctuation on all dialogue. It's just sloppy and lazy all over. On the other hand, being ...” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- roselynne : “This is more great than one I know in some game sites.. I hope izombiegames.com will have the same ideas.” on Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery Headed For PC
- Moraven : “Taking all the cards equal or better than what is expected in the Xbone and PS4. 20.19% is the total % from all the cards ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- roselynne : “This game means a lot to me, this is in fact one of my favorite and even reminds me of the times that I am ...” on Mulling Mode 7 Man’s Management-Centric Maia
- roselynne : “this is great.” on Mulling Mode 7 Man’s Management-Centric Maia