Mr Walaber has recently come to some fame. His gorgeously wobbly JellyCar physics game is now available on the Xbox Live, as part of the XNA doodah (this stands for “XNA’s Not Acronymed”, in a peculiar moment of Microsoft doing a Free Software gag). (Head here and you can play it on your PC). But we’re here today to look at his next game, Gymnast.
Posts Tagged ‘trampoline’
Respond to our gibber
- LennyLeonardo : “This is true. Juarez was called Juarez because he came from Juarez. So when you went to Juarez everyone was called Juarez, and it was ...” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- Bishop : “It'd totally buy it if it had dual screen co-op for the PC.” on Man On Man Action: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Co-op Trailer
- Yemala : “No. I'm sure paid DLC will abound from the very beginning, and when it isn't as popular as DOTA or LoL, EA will just turn ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- ludicrous_pedagogy : “Jim, very much looking forward to playing Sir! CA/Sega - a) Rome 2 - will we be seeing the campaign map by then? b) Where's ...” on SEGA At Rezzed 2013! Rome 2, Company Of Heroes 2
- Ross Angus : “Ah: I was misinformed. I thought he'd been promoted from a plucky robotic side kick to full playable.” on SEGA At Rezzed 2013! Rome 2, Company Of Heroes 2