I am fully into sexy night time antics… in the form of Anna Anthropy’s excellent bedroom puzzler Triad. Released yesterday, Triad is a free puzzle game about trying to get three people to sleep in the same bed together without getting kicked or getting a pussy in the face (cat. cat. cat I mean). Even when you do get hot sexytimes in ultra realistic games, you never have to deal with the consequences of your crazy threesome. No, not pregnancy scares: the post-coital bed space skirmish. In this game, you’re asked to figure this shiz out or suffer over-brekky bitching.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Triad’
By Cara Ellison on March 19th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- riverman : “this may seem odd coming from a guy that still remembers feeling ashamed when ROTT told him to , but HL2 didn't rock my world ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Captain Joyless : “It is, and what's worse, it's never clearly labeled up front how much it'll cost. It's a series of mandatory microtransaction~ and if you really ...” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Leb : “Good for him! I played in a closed beta test and beat the entire game, a little "meh" feeling to see that the release game ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- elmuerte : “That will hopefully be this week's episode.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Zogtee : “I have 130+ hours in the original game and own it on both PC and iOS, and I hate this. Perhaps the most ironic thing ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare