Quinns mentioned the intriguing-sounding MMORTS, End Of Nations, in his survey of the first day of GamesCom. Massive tanks, apparently. This is what Petroglyph (C&C veterans who made Universe At War) did next. There’s now been some footage released of the PvP aspect of the game, which allows multiple players (15 vs 15) to battle against each other and AI forces on a huge battlefield. A pretty traditional art style there, but it does look fantastic. Looking forward to marching a righteous RPS horde into this one.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Trion’
By Jim Rossignol on August 19th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Brun : “I would think the reason is pretty obvious. WoW created that 20 million player market. The modern MMO market is a product of World of ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- ComfortFit : “Fallout and this are nothing, and I repeat nothing, alike. The fact that you compare them at all is astonishing really. You are either grasping ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- Phasma Felis : “Road Redemption, a third-party remake/homage of Road Rash, was successfully Kickstarted last week, if you haven't seen it yet.” on EA Dares To Question Holiness Of Old Games
- Ianuarius : “Trailers are about selling games, not informing the buyers.” on Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Still Shows No Game
- FurryLippedSquid : “We have a forum for that. Check it out.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger