You can’t save during a mission, and while that’s not all there is to say about Naval War: Arctic Circle, it’s an astonishing oversight that speaks volumes about this bumbling entry-level wargame. There are times it succeeds at being a far more accessible Harpoon-style wargame, which is no small thing considering how arcane modern navy sims and and wargames can be, but its achievements are put in the shade by the ways Naval War fails to meet even basic standards for functionality and presentation.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Turbo’
By Rob Zacny on May 11th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- PampleMoose : “Mobygames is usually pretty good for that sort of thing.” on Kane And Lynched: Hitman Dev Hit With Huge Layoffs
- PampleMoose : “I swear it has everything to do with Square Enix's obsession with cutscenes. I mean, realistically, I'm sure a good amount of money could have ...” on Kane And Lynched: Hitman Dev Hit With Huge Layoffs
- malkav11 : “3, or, in the PC version, 0.” on Volition Looking To Mod Support For Saints Row Games
- K4S3 : “I am going to post two sentences. One is a response to what exactly half of you wrote, and the other is a response to ...” on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Gallery Is So Pretty
- drinniol : “Pirates of the Burning Sea is still kicking along - and newly free of the clutches of Sony.” on Masters Of A Pirate World: Caribbean!