This is why I play PC games: ini files. I dream of ripping into the guts of a game, fiddling with the insides, yanking and tying off loops of intestine. I’m a gaming pathologist. So the first thing I did in Skyrim was head to My Documents -> My Games -> Skyrim -> skyrim, to see what was in there.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘tweaks’
By Craig Pearson on November 11th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- myblogwg4 : “9... This article is really wonderful, a friend gave me a look. I saw, I would like to express the feelings I looked. Others did ...” on Ways To Conceal The Emptiness of Existence
- Totally heterosexual : “Blessed are the hat-makers.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- lomaxgnome : “Having any prior copy on Steam of Blood Bowl gives a 60% discount on Chaos edition. Personally all I had was Dark Elves edition so ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Xocrates : “The core game has plenty of content and is overall really quite good. The DLC so far has been good but not great, and overall ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- drvoke : “Legend of Dungeon?” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More