Poor Catacomb Snatch, forever destined to be a quirk of game development: the game Mojang made in a weekend and then tossed out into the world, unready, uneducated, unubered. All it needed was a little polish to make it all better, some tender loving uber. But what if it could happen? What if someone took the source code, appended the game with with “Uber” and carried on developing? That would make an Uber Catacomb Snatch. And if such a thing were to happen, they might as well set up a website saying so. It would look a bit like this , and host downloads of the game for everyone to play. And you know, if it did happen, if the impossible became possible, then I might see fit to include a video of it below this here line. Dare you step over it and into the World of the Impossible?
Posts Tagged ‘Uber Catacomb Snatch’
By Craig Pearson on February 22nd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- confused_cheese : “Johnny Five, is alive... or at least his fat uglier cousin” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- BobbyDylan : “I have to admit, watching the crashing launch of the Xbone makes me fall all warm and fuzzy inside!” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- BobbyDylan : “SO, when I come home, will the "eye" turn red and say "Good morning, Dave". And then try murder me in my sleep?” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- mchaza : “Congrats to the winners! my ludum dare entry Rebound (www.creativelyb~ came 31st yet generated a insane amount of traffic and got my dropbox account suspended. ...” on Fin: Here Are The ‘Minimal’ Ludum Dare Winners
- Drake Sigar : “That's what I tend to do. Let the fools rush in and buy the game on release, then buy the DLC, then buy the ultimate ...” on Metro: LL Getting A Metric Ton Of Single-Player DLC