Those of you with a modicum of interest in Ubisoft’s latest iteration of the Silent Hunter series will probably interesting in seeing a bit of how the campaign might play out. Clearly this has been edited up with the action bits to be as fancy as possible, and won’t really get the hours of stalking enemies and peering through your periscope, but it does give an idea of the kind of events the game’s dynamic campaign should generated. You know the kind of thing: ships sinking, stuff exploding, allied commanders facepalming.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘ubisoft romania’
By Jim Rossignol on January 21st, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Sheng-ji : “Who do you think you are you arrogant pig, telling people which charity they should and should not support.” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- PoLLeNSKi : “You are so correct: http://en.wikipe~ Only 19 games in the last decade (ok a fair few sequels/episodes~ versions of singleplayer games in there, but we're ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Lanfranc : “Sir, You Are Being Exploited For The Benefit Of The Unproductive Robotic Upper Classes.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- i saw dasein : “"Nobody buys a license *without* the copy of the software attached, do they? Of course not, and companies don’t sell licenses to their software that ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- RedViv : “Ooooh, we're all for the Queen with the Gatling. Isn't that right, Nursie?” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History