Ubi’s latest trailer for their Far Cry 2 multiplayer map editor shows off some of the more radical possibilities for map creation that the tool offers: with big crazy maps with Eiffel Towers, Pyramids and vast rope-bridge mountain-islands. “Crazy” they’re calling it. Better still, however, is how the headshots and explosions of the trailer are timed to coincide with the “Uhh!” of the human beatbox soundtrack. There’s something wrong about that particular juxtaposition. Or maybe that’s just me.
Posts Tagged ‘uhh!’
By Jim Rossignol on October 16th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- drewski : “They do this every time they bring out a new engine. Obviously whatever the sales are on PC don't justify the cost of converting the ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- Teovald : “No longer confined to Windows 8 but still Windows only :-/ . Very interested to hear some details about the Windows 8 launch. I guess ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Liudeius : “There you go again, dropping meaningless catch phrases like "boy's club" and "rape culture." The fact is, " just let it happen" is NOT "rape ...” on Who ‘Won’ E3 And Other Assorted Musings
- drewski : “The Xbone exclusives were basically running on the hardware, while anything cross platform was being run on PC.” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- Drayk : “I am really looking forward to it... It will be the first game I backed to come out... I guess Broken Age and Banner Saga ...” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor