It’s a bit confusing when someone sends you a screenshot of an “unannounced” game. I’d say sending in-game pictures of it is pretty much announcing. And that game is, er, oh okay. The title hasn’t been announced yet. This is what we call in the trade, “stupid”. What we do know is that it’s a PC only shooter from new Polish developers Flying Wild Hog. And we’re promised that the shot is entirely in-game, and built with their own-made engine. Which is looking seriously impressive. We understand that there will be a name for this soon, and indeed we should be getting our hands on a copy of whatever it might be. So in the meantime, um, you’ve looked at a picture of a game that you can’t even know to remember you looked at. Sorry, I wasted your time.
Posts Tagged ‘um’
Respond to our gibber
- Thule : “I can't wait for the Idle thumbs episode where Sean talks about this and they go on some hilarious tangent about it.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- riverman : “I gave the first one a pleasant five or so hours of my life, but never got around to firing it back up. that said, ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Radiant : “But did either of them cry?” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Captchist : “We're talking about Project Milo right?” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- iucounu : “My current co-op partner suffers from terrible lag.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number