It seems that Survarium devs Vostock weren’t the only studio to rise from the ashes of STALKER developer GSC. There’s also Union Studio, whose LinkedIn page states that they are “developing cross-platform action shooter which will be available for PC, Mac, PlayStation, XBOX.” It also reveals that the CEO is Eugene Kim, one of the Stalker coders, while the design lead is Peter Dushynsky, who apparently worked at Metro devs 4A, as well as taking the lead for “Stalker Online” at GSC.
Posts Tagged ‘Union Studio’
By Jim Rossignol on June 4th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- VelvetFistIronGlove : “Policy? no. I reckon think this review was just a little bit rushed, that's all.” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- PatrickSwayze : “Expecting some really cool space mecha down the line to appear from modders, myself included. Thinking of something game breaking, similar to a super dimensional ...” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- analydilatedcorporatestyle : “Is 'eaten' an analogue for 'joy' and don't give me stick, people automatically seem to get the killer shot on me without any real intention!” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- edwardh : “Yeah right. As if they wouldn't have done that already if that would really be the case. Or do you think it's fun getting fucked ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- tk421242 : “Man I so wish there were digital single player versions of Mansions of Madness or Betrayal at House on the Hill just like the Elder ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases